Included with your table is a basic utility that will create a path from an SVG image.
- Create or download a SVG image.
- Images made of one single line are ideal. Images with many individual lines may produce undesirable results due to the need to connect lines.
- To add your track visit Sisyphus Web Center and create an account to upload your track.
- By default tracks are shared with our community. This can be turned off during upload.
- The utility will extend the ends of your path to the outside or center if they're not already at one of those locations. This may have an undesirable effect, so it's best draw your path so it ends and finished at the outside or center.
- If you play your path in single track play and it begins on the outside the Sisyphus will home, then make an arc to the outside. You can remedy this by creating a playlist the begins with erase then plays your custom path and followed again by erase. Make sure to play this sequentially (not shuffled).
You can also find links to more paths in this article.