Here is how you can delete both tracks and playlists. (If you don't see what is shown below when you follow the steps, you are on an old version of the firmware - go to Settings> Firmware Update.) Note: If you erase a track, you cannot un-erase it! (you will have to upload it to the table again). Deleting a playlist does not delete any tracks in your library - it just gets rid of that named list of tracks.
HOW TO ERASE A TRACK:
- Library> Tracks> scroll down, tap the track you want deleted, tap "..."
- Tap the "expand" icon below, right
- Tap the trashcan, right
HOW TO ERASE A PLAYLIST:
- Library> Playlists> scroll down and tap the playlist you want delete
- Tap the "edit" icon, upper right
- Tap the trashcan, upper left