Loading shared tracks
A few of our gracious customers have created and shared tracks for all to use.
- Most of them can be found here in our public dropbox link
- After downloading the tracks, connect to your table using a computer and browser
- Go to settings>advanced>upload track.
- Select the .thr files and select 'Upload Track(s)'.
- Once the preview loads, hover your cursor over it and scroll down to select 'Save'.
- If the mobile app is also open you may see an error. Disregard this.
- Links to our users repos can be found below
Creating your own tracks
Tracks can be designed and made in most vector based design applications (adobe illustrator, inkscape, etc...) and loaded using the built in utility. See this article for more information.
Also, one of our most advanced customers has developed and shared a utility to create paths from bitmap images. See his reddit post for documentation and the software.
Our dropbox link above is compiled by Sisyphus Industries with permission and gratitude from the following repositories. For the most up to date content please check our subreddit, forum, or the repositories below: