A red triangle is shown when tables we shipped early on are used with the latest mobile app. The resolution is to update the firmware on your table. Since the app will not allow this you must connect to your table using a browser.
See this article: Connecting to your table with a browser
- If you cannot connect using sisyphus.local:3001 see the additional URLs at the bottom of the aforementioned article.
- See the screen shots below showing the old interface that will be displayed in the browser once connected.
Connect your table to the internet
If you table is already on your home WiFi, skip this section and go to Update Your Firmware.
- Select settings > Connect Sisyphus to Wifi Network
- Select your network and enter your password
- Click 'Connect Sisyphus to Wifi'
Update Your Firmware
- When the table successfully connects to your network open a new browser tab and re-connect to your table: Connecting to your table with a browser
- Once connected go to Settings > Software Updates > Install Updates
Once the update is complete, you can open your mobile app to control your table.