Any unexpected power outage or network disturbances may cause issues during a firmware upgrade. There are a number of fail safes in place so the table will recover in almost all cases.
- Allow up to 60 minutes after the update was initiated for it to complete.
- If the table hasn't restarted yet, power-cycle it by unplugging for 30 seconds and re- plugging it.
- Allow the table another 60 minutes to recover. It's important enough time to update and recover as download speeds may be slow or it may have difficulty maintaining a connection to your local WiFi.
- If the table still has not started, power-cycle one more time and leave the table plugged in. Ideally leave for another 60 minutes before checking on it.
- If you have completed all the steps above and your table has still not started there are two additional options to recover the firmware.
- Re-image the SD card. See this article: Steps to re-image SD card
- Replace SD. Send us a message if you'd like a pre-imaged card.