Steps to re-image SD
- First you'll need to remove the micro SD from the table.
- Download the imaging utility: balenaEtcher
- Download the compressed image for your table
- End table - this is for 22" metal frame end tables
- Note - Use this even if your Sisyphus is not a side table. You'll change the configuration once the table starts.
- Un-compress the zip file
- Load the micro SD into the computer you'll be using to image it.
- Open balenaEtcher
- Under step 1 select the un-compressed image file we downloaded. It's the one that ends in .img
- Under step 2 it should show this SD card. If not click select target and choose the micro SD
- Under step 3 select Flash!
- On completion re-install the micro SD into your table and plug it in. As soon as the table starts pause it before we configure it for your table.
Configure the firmware: Do not skip this step! If you have a Sisyphus side table, you can skip
- Connect to the table and pause the current track.
- Go to settings>advanced
- Tap 'Advanced' at the top of the screen 7 times to expose 'Table Settings' near the bottom of the list.
- In table settings change the 'configuration file' to the one that matches you table/mini