Steps to re-image SD
Re-image SD card using Windows
- First you'll need to remove the micro SD from the table.
- Download an imaging utility. My preferred utility is imageUSB
- Download the compressed image for your table
- Load the micro SD into the computer you'll be using to image it.
- Open imageUSB
- Under step 1 select the micro SD
- Under step 2 make sure the top option is selected "write image to usb drive"
- Under step 3 select 'browse' and find the BIN file that you extracted above
- Select 'write' at step 4
- There'll be a couple warnings verifying that loose all data on the card. Acknowledge them to image the SD
- This can take up to a couple hours including verification. Wait for it to say it's complete
- On completion re-install the micro SD into your table and plug it in.
Re-image SD card using OSX (advanced)
- I've only been able to successfully re-image on OSX using dd in command line.
- You'll need to use one of the following images (these are different than the links above for windows)
- Coffee table - this is for 36" metal frame coffee tables only
- End table - this is for 22" metal frame end tables only
- Here are the commands to image using dd
- Once started the imaging can take a while and there will be no status update until complete.
- When completed, connect your table to WiFi and update the firmware.