A hard reset should only be used if the table is not working at all. i.e. the lights do not turn on and the ball does not move. If the ball is moving please take one of the follow alternative steps:
- If you can connect with the mobile app please complete a factory reset within the app: settings>advanced settings>factory reset
- If you're unable to connect but the ball is moving please force your table to hotspot mode as described in this article: Force hotspot mode
If your table is not working at all - ball not moving, lights not on. Please proceed with the following steps:
Starting with the release of RGBW lighting there is a reset button on the tables/minis. Currently, only tables/minis with RGBW lighting are outfitted with a reset button. Follow the steps below to reset your table.
- Unplug your table
- Identify the reset button on the underside of your Sisyphus:
- Push the reset button and hold it while plugging power into the table and continue holding until the red LED right by the button starts to blink. This can take up to 45 seconds after powering the table.
- The table is now resetting and should start up in about 10 minutes.
- Once the table has restarted connect your mobile device to the Sisyphus network and open the Sisyphus app.
- Connect the Sisyphus to your network and immediately update the firmware on the table.
- When the update is complete (this may take a while) we need to configure the firmware for your table. This is very important for the table to operate correctly - do not skip this step. If your table was shipped March 2020 or later it will reset to the correct configuration.
- Connect to the table and pause the current track.
- Connect your table to Wifi
- Once connected update the tables firmware. This should be prompted.
- When update is complete pause the table
- Go to settings>advanced
- Tap 'Advanced' at the top of the screen 7 times to expose 'Table Settings' near the bottom of the list.
- In table settings change the 'configuration file' to the one that matches your table/mini
- Select save. Your table will restart and be configured correctly.